5 ways Optimus Energy and Samsung Battery Storage can give you the edge over your competitors
Author: Darvin Tocmo Date Posted:10 March 2016
Optimus Energy recommends Samsung battery storage system. It provides maximum performance and profitability.
The battery storage market grows as people realize the advantages of going solar. To gain more profit, Optimus Energy suggests Samsung battery storage system.
Samsung is one of the most trusted names in technology. In fact, its battery system lives up to its name.
Why is Samsung battery storage system your best option?
- It uses Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) and lithium manganese oxide technology. Phosphate-based technology is economical and offers longer cycle life. Moreover, it provides the best thermal and chemical stability. In case of overcharging or short circuit, you’ll be safer with incombustible Lithium phosphate cells. LiFePO4 is non-toxic, unlike the hazardous LiCoO2.
- It occupies a smaller space. The system boasts of good weight and size to energy density ratio. This equates to smaller space required to achieve a given usable storage capacity.
- Discharge and recharge it many times with minimal performance degradation. The battery storage system can handle many years of use. It lasts at least 6000 cycles. This is 500-600 cycles more than common lead-acid batteries.
- Use it every day at 90% depth of discharge. It's unlike lead acid batteries which cannot operate below 50% without seriously shortening the battery life.
- It suits Australian weather conditions. Samsung battery storage system performs best between 0⁰ and 30⁰C and can operate between -10⁰ and +40⁰.
Samsung enjoys a great reputation for quality products. It deserves its place as a world leader in lithium-ion technology. Its Energy Storage System (ESS) in particular is a proof of this.
Samsung ESS gives unrivaled energy efficiency capabilities for homes and businesses. It efficiently stores electric power generated by the PV solar system. Use the power stored as needed. Not only it reduces output variability, but it also improves power quality.
Move excess solar energy generated during the middle of the day. Then use it during the afternoon peak or at night. For many, the 10.8kW battery pack is enough to go off-grid.