Hanwha Q.PEAK DUO G5 330 330W Solar Panel from Q CELLS
Hanwha enhanced low-light performance and the output of Q CELLS across a wide range of temperatures for Q.PEAK DUO solar panels to rival traditional crystalline technologies.
- 120 Hanwha half-cut monocrystalline Q CELLS
- Thermally pre-stressed anti-reflective glass
- Black anodized aluminum frame
- 4mm² (12AWG) cables with MC4 type connectors
- IP67 weatherproof junction box w/ bypass diodes
- Q Cells Q.Antum technology developed in Germany
- The Q.PEAK DUO G5 DUO 330 has a 19.6% module efficiency.
Q PEAK DUO G5 from Q CELLS
The state-of-the-art Q.PEAK DUO-G5 solar module from Q CELLS impresses thanks to innovative Q.ANTUM DUO Technology, which enables particularly high performance on a small surface.
Q.ANTUM's world-record-holding cell concept has now been combined with state-of-the-art circuitry half cells and a six-busbar design, thus achieving outstanding performance under real conditions - both with low-intensity solar radiation as well as on hot, clear summer
Q.ANTUM TECHNOLOGY: LOW LEVELIZED COST OF ELECTRICITY
INNOVATIVE ALL-WEATHER TECHNOLOGY
ENDURING HIGH PERFORMANCE
EXTREME WEATHER RATING
A RELIABLE INVESTMENT
STATE OF THE ART MODULE TECHNOLOGY